As organizations weigh their options to refresh their compute and storage farms, parcel out portions, or make a move to the cloud, core infrastructure decisions have never been more critical. IT thought leadership must deliver future proof and bullet proof solutions which allow for easy transition to the latest technologies and platform delivery options. IT budgets dictate that every ounce of compute power and usable storage capacity is realized by employing virtualization, consolidation and abstraction methodologies. Business lines are seeking enhanced disaster recovery and business continuance capabilities via virtual desktops paired with fully resilient critical applications.
Novius has employed our requirements led methodology to assist IT management with critical technology direction and design decisions such as:
- Data Lifecycle and Capacity Management
- Data Migrations utilizing proven tools and methods
- Backup/archiving systems and data retention policy review
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning
- Service Level Agreement definition
- Regulatory Compliance and Audit preparation
- Server Rationalization and Health Assessment
- Server Virtualization Management Strategies
- Converged Compute and Storage Solutions
- SAN/NAS design, implementation, and tiered data storage options
- Tech Refresh, Consolidation and Decommission Initiatives
- Pre-sales Consultation and Vendor Management
- RFP Creation and IT Procurement Guidance
Our goal is to enable internal resources to “keep the lights on” while we collaborate with them to provide proven solutions in a well documented, consistent, and auditable fashion. We have designed, negotiated, managed and delivered many varied technical solutions for Fortune 500 firms. As a result, we consistently meet the challenges of delivering projects on time and within budget for medium, national and global enterprises.